Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Master of the obvious, and other stuff too

The future supposedly has never been more bleak. Debt is spiraling out of control. Anti-government sentiment is spreading like wildfire all over the world. And yet, here I am expressing my frustrations on a laptop, looking down brow furrowed at our collective inability to decipher fact from political rhetoric.

We have many options at our fingertips these days when it comes to information gathering, none of which require too much work. But I have decided to take it one step further and make it even easier, by collecting useful tidbits and extrapolating on them for your entertainment/education/irritation. I plan to use this space to express my opinion, share facts, make us laugh and to sell out to corporate America. Come along for the ride, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment